Highlights from Lofty’s December Auction
Lofty’s Live Auctions are an exciting way to buy and sell fine art, antiques and collectibles online with all the fast-paced bidding action of an auction house.
Our December Auction is filled with unique art and antique items at great prices. Here are just some of the remarkable items that you will find when the live bidding starts tonight at 7 p.m. EST. Be sure to check out the full auction listings to see more special pieces, including images of Marilyn Monroe and The Beatles.
1. 14K Rose Gold Buckle Flex Slide Ring, mid 20th century.
2. Kehinde Wiley, St. Francis of Adelaide, cast marble and resin, signed, numbered 104/250, 2006.
3. Sol LeWitt, Bands in Four Directions (Blue/Yellow), woodcut, signed and numbered 5/25, 1999.
4. Attributed to Larry Harmon, Untitled, from Supercharge Series #4, painted metal sculpture, 1982.
5. Vintage Atmos Mantel Clock, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Swizterland, circa 1970s.